This is an International Olympiad in Informatics database.
This site is intended to give anyone an opportunity to easily contribute the missing data. All changes will be checked before inclusion. Please, create a new person only if you're sure that he or she isn't already in the database. Currently, the big goal is getting the lists of all participants and leaders, as I already have all medalists. For some countries full data is obtained – check the country list for more information.
If you have a correction that is not yet supported by the system, bug report, feature request or any other related information, please contact me by e-mail.
For ensuring better country statistics, there are 2 countries in the database which might appear different in official data. The Federal Republic of Germany appears as Germany in 1989–1990 and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia appears as Serbia and Montenegro in 1992–2002.
Second/Third Team Status
- At IOI 1989, the second and third teams have been ranked and they have received the medals.
- At IOI 1996, the second team hasn't been ranked, however they have received the medals and so, those medals are displayed in the statistics.
- For all other IOIs, where second/third teams are known, they haven't been ranked and haven't received any medals.
If you have any additions or corrections of the information above, please contact me.
- Author: Eduard Kalinicenko
- A huge thanks to Oleg Oshmyan for always helping me on the technical side.
- Also a big thanks to Sergey Melnik, Vjačeslavs Kaščejevs and Mārtiņš Opmanis for supporting this project and giving me fresh ideas.
- Finally I would like to thank Ilham Kurnia and Mojca Miklavec for providing a massive amount of data in the early stages of this project.